We have an immediate vacancy for a university graduate. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and innovative accountancy firm.
The position would suit a recently qualified student wishing to gain accountancy experience with a view to enrolling to study for a qualification as a Chartered Accountant.
This role will provide an excellent opportunity for further career development. We will provide dedicated in-house training focusing on both technical and personal skills, which will prepare you for the assignments you will be involved with.
The role is varied and will involve:
- Payroll Bureau Operation
- Assisting in Audit Assignments
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of Accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns
- Degree Qualified (minimum 2:1)
- A Level Mathematics preferable
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft Excel and Word
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm
- Commitment to undertaking study towards an Chartered Accountany qualification
Salary negotiable depending on experience
For more information on becoming a chartered accountant see http://www.charteredaccountants.ie/careers
To apply for this position please forward your CV by email to Stephen@mckeaguemorgan.com