School-leaver – Trainee Accounting Technician
We have an immediate vacancy for a school leaver. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and innovative accountancy firm.
The position would suit a recent school-leaver wishing to gain experience with a view to enrolling for the ATI Accounting Technician Course in 2015. This opportunity will provide an excellent opportunity for further career development.
We will provide dedicated in-house training focusing on both technical and personal skills, which will prepare you for the assignments you will be involved with. These assignments will include assisting with audits, accounts preparation and payroll operations.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 3 A-Levels (preferably including Mathematics)
- GCSE to include Mathematics and Accountancy not lower than grade C
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft Excel and Word
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm
- Commitment to undertaking study towards an Accounting Technician qualification
For more information on the Accounting Technician qualification please visit www.accountingtechniciansireland.ie/
To apply for this position please forward your CV by email to Stephen@mckeaguemorgan.com