Restructuring & Insolvency
Restructuring & insolvency is an integral part of McKeague Morgan & Company's business. McKeague Morgan are Licensed insolvency Practitioner, supported by a dedicated team of experienced professionals. We are always available to assist at short notice and consistently deliver an efficient, quality service.
The majority of our assignments involve owner-managed business.
Our main emphasis is on business rescue and recovery. We have been able to use our expertise to help recover many businesses without the need to initiate formal insolvency procedures. However, when an informal strategy is not appropriate, we provide a professional service in guiding clients through necessary insolvency procedures such as Voluntary Arrangements and Liquidations.
Assignments have included:
- Pre-Insolvency Reviews
- Negotiations with lenders
- Settlements with creditors in order to avoid formal bankruptcy
- Successful Company Voluntary Arrangements involving the survival of companies and better realisations for creditors
- Partnership Voluntary Arrangements
- Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Compulsory Liquidations
It is our aim, whenever possible, to assist companies to return to a profitable state.
There are two types of insolvency procedure available to the individual depending on their circumstances.
Pre – Insolvency Services
As both Chartered Accountants and Insolvency Practitioners we have many years of experience in advising businesses finding themselves in financial distress.